What should I pack for the birth?
• A change of clothes for you, including something that makes it easy to breastfeed.
• Clothes and nappies for the baby.
• Toothbrush and other toiletries.
• Camera and/or video camera.
• Music to listen to during labour.
• Books and magazines.
Your partner’s bag:
• A book or newspaper in case the birth takes a long time.
• Change for the snack machine, especially if it's the middle of the night.
• Something to eat.
• Some music that you like too.
• Dextrose tablets and energy drinks for both of you.