It is easy to forget each other when you become a parent as your baby takes most of your time and energy. What do you do to keep your relationship alive? Share your suggestions here.
Here are some things to try:
• Talk and then talk some more.
• Keep that sensuality alive; give priority to being close to each another. Court one another again.
• Together, make the most of the time your baby is asleep.
• Advice for fathers: Take some of the pressure off your partner so that she has the energy to have a relationship with you as well.
• Advice for mothers: Share your baby - you can't do everything.
Make sure you share your suggestions.