Up and Go 8 Pant Diaper
A very flexible pant diaper, made for playful & active children
- Ideal for active and playful children weighing 19–30 kg.
- The thin core with channels ensures that the diaper flexes with every movement.
- Promoting skin health with all-round breathable materials.
- A great fit and freedom of movement with the flexible waist plus secure leg elastics.
- Reducing our climate impact with 60% recycled plastics in packaging, CO2 reduced material and only certified renewable electricity in our factories.
- Providing leakage security with double leakage barriers and a super-absorbent, thin core with channels.
- Pant diapers that are easy to change, even on wriggling and active children.
- Recommended by Asthma Allergy Nordic, lotion-free plus dermatologically tested.
- Certified by the Nordic Swan Ecolabel as well as made of FSC-certified cellulose.
FIT & MOVEMENT
- Gently flexing with every movement.
- Flexible waist for an underwear-like fit on your unique baby.
- Wonderful freedom of movement.
- Flexible leg cuffs around the legs, ideal for active children.
SO EASY TO CHANGE
- As convenient diaper changes as possible.
- Practical for parents of active, wriggling children.
- Rip the diaper up at its sides and roll up into a package.
- A super absorbent and thin core with channels, keeping the skin soft and dry.
- A secure fit around the legs with double leakage barriers.
- Leakage security at all times.
SOFT & COMFORTABLE
- Super-soft inner lining for a great freedom of movement.
- All-round breathable materials to support healthy skin.
- Perfect fit at all times.
CARING FOR THE BABY’S DELICATE SKIN
- Products recommended by Asthma Allergy Nordics are suitable for babies with sensitive skin.
- Dermatologically tested to be as natural and gentle as possible.
- Lotion free, so that you can protect your baby’s skin according to his or her specific needs.
FOR OUR PLANET & THE NEXT GENERATION
- Innovative and circular solutions, to continue reducing our climate impact.
- 60% recycled plastics in our diaper packaging, to save valuable resources.
- Introducing new CO2 reduced material through a biomass balanced approach, supporting the use of renewable resources. /INSERT LINK/
- Certified by the Nordic Swan Ecolabel.
- Made out of FSC-certified cellulose.
- A wonderfully colourful design.
- Find the ladybugs and her friends.
- Two different designs for each size.